Monday, January 30, 2006

Top of the Poops

More silly singing:

Young Girl

Young Girl, you are in my mind
My love for you is one of a kind
But you stink girl,
And you drink milk girl

(Original by Gary Puckett:

Young girl, get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl
You're much too young, girl)

Don't Cry (for milk Argentina)

Don't cry again little baby
We both know that I just fed you
All through the day and
The night's small hours
You suck my boobies,
Give mum some distance!

Let's sleep instead little baby,
My feet drag, my eyes are heavy
And still you're crying
You'd think I starve you
But I just fed you!
Is there no justice?

What do you want little baby?
You cry and you ask for milkies.
Maybe it's teething
Perhaps a growth spurt
Or just plain sod's law,
We'll never finish...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: