Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Post of Shame

MARILENA AND ANDREAS!!!!! READ MY BLEEPING POSTS!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!! I write this blog to keep in touch with my nearest and dearest, and my own brother and cousin don't bother to read it! Seriously, I have people I've never met in person reading my blog, you lazy sods! And they'll be reading this, because I'm sure they'll follow the link too (Caught 'cha! Nosy, aren't we?) You'll be publically (virtually) embarassed, and serves you right!

Yes, people, my own cousin and brother log in, look at the photos, but don't read my posts because, and I quote, "they're too long." How did that family produce me, I ask you? Maybe in the future I should make my posts in bullet point:

Today I:

  • Woke up
  • fed babes
  • came back
  • Had some deep thoughts, but they're too complicated to write about
  • Slept

HRUMPH!!!!!

(note: this post was actually published on may 24 2007)

1 comment:

Andreas said...

eventually I got the 15 minutes of publicity that I deserve!!! lol

thank god that you are there for me, to turn the lights on my face

Who said that we dont read the posts you make????
I do
But I dont visit that often :D:D
(Oh my God, she has two children now!!! lol lol lol)

Andreas


PS: Marilena I beat you, you are too slow lol.

(note: this post was published on June 23 2007)

see it took less than a month lol