Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Force Runs In The Family

Guess what Matilda said when we asked who that creature on Peter's birthday card was:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



She said "Yaya!"

After that, her Nanny and Pop Pop carefully avoided asking her to name any other characters, for fear of being identified.


Peter's parents came over for his birthday and we sat in the garden for the first time:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Matilda really enjoyed running up and down the path:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



And falling into my daisy bush a minute after this photograph was taken!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is "baby Matilda" in the baby swing:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And Matilda the Basketcase, eating a carrot (in a cunning attempt to win her brother's adoration)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Notice the snazzy haircut? I did that! Erm, it's a bit crooked, but all in all, I felt quite brave and proud of myself afterwards.

Matilda having her world turned upside down:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took her to a public toilet with me (I should have learned my lesson!) and she wanted to wipe me... Then she started singing: "Change my mummy's butt, cange my mummy's but, wash it wipe it, clean it, kiss it, change my mummy's butt!" Note to self: Stop making up excrement related songs, she's getting too creative!

But, if I have to stop singing about it, I can still shop to make my point! I got this T-Shirt for Philip:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Peter with his Mini Me:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Obviously it won't be too long before they're beating each other up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Stink? YOU Stink!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

HomeFireBlue said...

OMG the men in the family look JUST alike! Peter looks like his dad and pip-squeak is following in their footsteps. Handsome lot, that.

Your garden is lovely! I just took some pics of mine today. About time!

September said...

Well written article.