Friday, November 30, 2007

Male Bonding

The duration: 1,5 hours
The cost: approximately £15
The expression on their faces: Priceless

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Marvellous Em said...

Hey! Thanks for your message! I've joined education otherwise and its really really great! They sent me some usefull things to look through! :o) my email is emma-houghton@hotmail.co.uk, I feel bad leaving long comments! I cannot find your email address! :o) Looks like you had a fab time in Greece! :o)
Em xx