Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not a baby anymore

We've got some new pets! Matilda chose three of the fish, and named them Rosie, Posie and Christopher (yes, really.) I chose the other three, and she doesn't care what they are called, because they are "Mummy's." Any naming suggestions welcome. The cat likes them, what do you think?

Photobucket


Kid News:
Today's discussion:
Me: Matilda, are you a cute girl?
Matilda: No, I'm a clever girl.
Me: You're clever AND cute.
Matilda: No, I'm not cute.
Me: I think you are.
Matilda: No, I'm not.
Me: Why aren't you cute?
Matilda: Because it's a BOG!

Philip decided to feed his dinner to Matilda last night; he completed his performance with encouraging sounds after every spoonful, such as "Mouf!" (In your mouth!) "Mmmm... Nice!" and "Clever Boy!"
Have a look:

Photobucket
Photobucket


On other news, thanks to everyone who decided to sponsor my weightloss. I fell slightly off my goal of losing 20 lbs by Christmas, I managed to lose 19 lbs -not bad. If you want, you can use the chip-in widget to pay, or just make a donation to Reece's Rainbow and specify it's for Anna's Sponsored Weightloss. Thanks! (Peter likes pointing out that since I started the diet I have lost 2 and 3/4 Dominos -the cat affectionately known as "the Cow.")

Having our Annual Bath (No, I didn't just say that!)

Photobucket

Aaaah, sibling love...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way he opens his mouth like parents do when feeding babies! Its like a force no one can get away from, the open wide face! :-O