Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now THAT'S independence!

Here's what happened yesterday morning:

I was in the toilet, and the kids were in the lounge. Philip was obviously annoying Matilda. After a healthy amount of screaming, I could hear Matilda yelling "You have to go UPSTAIRS and THINK about what you DID! Go UPSTAIRS and THINK ABOUT IT!"

I got out of the toilet and found a very confused looking Philip sitting on the stairs, behind a closed baby-gate.

Me: "Matilda, how did your brother get there?"
Matilda: "I put him there."
Me: "How did you do that?!"
Matilda: "I closed the gate."

Yes, my almost 4 year old put my 2 year old in time out. Now if I can teach her how to cook, I can get some rest around here!

Cute faces:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: